Synonymous with Quality and Reliability, One of the Most Advanced 5 Watt UHF CB Radios of its Kind
Equipped with GMEs newest digital scanning technology - ScanSuite™ and an impressive feature list that includes Digital Signal Processing, Advanced Signal Management and Dynamic Volume Control. With CTCSS and DCS this radio ensures more privacy and less interruption.
This 5 watt robust radio is engineered to maximise features in limited space.
This new super compact radio has separate rotary user controls for volume and channel change, the widest LCD screen available on any super compact sized UHF and a new dynamic speaker microphone. These new and unique features improve useability and audio quality for a better UHF experience.
- Compliant Specification: Meets AS/NZS 4365 for radio communications equipment in the UHF citizen and personal radio service.
- Frequency Range TX: 476.425 - 477.4125 MHz
- Number of Channels: 80 UHF CB
- Channel Spacing: 12.5 kHz
- Operation Mode: Simplex channels 1-80, Semi duplex channels 1–8, 41–48.
- Scanning Speed: 20 channels per second
- Antenna Impedance: 50 Ohms nominal
- Nominal Battery Voltage: 13.8 volts DC
- Operating Voltage Range: 10-15 volts DC
- Overvoltage Protection: 25 volts DC max At 18 volts DC the RF power is reduced, and the words ‘Hi DC’ flash.
- Overcurrent Protection: In-line 2A Fuse
- Frequency stability: ±2.5 PPM
- RF Output: 5.0 watts max
- Spurious Emission: < -70 dBc
- Modulation: FM
- Maximum Deviation: < ± 2.5 kHz at + 20 dB limiting
- Transmit Frequency Response: +6 dB per octave 300 Hz to 3 kHz +1-3 dB
- Demodulated Audio Signal to Noise: > 45 dB
- Current Consumption: 1.5 amps with 50 Ohms termination
- Intermediate Frequencies: 1st – 38.85 MHz 2nd – 450 kHz
- Sensitivity: 123 dBm for 12 dB SINAD unweighted
- Selectivity: -6 dB at + 3.5 kHz ‑ ‑ ‑ 60 dB at ± 12.5 kHz
- Intermodulation Immunity: 73 dB
- Blocking Immunity: 100 dB
- Spurious Response Immunity: 70 dB
- Audio Output Power: 3 watts average into 4 Ohms
- Audio Signal to Noise: > 45 dB
- Current consumption: < 180 mA muted 600 mA @ max. A.F output
- Receive Frequency: ‑6 dB/Octave de‑emphasis 300 Hz to 3 kHz + 1-3 dB
- Conducted Spurious Emission: < -57 dBm
- Power Supply/Supply Voltage: MIL STD 810 method
- Dynamic Volume Control
- Selectable priority channel
- Voice inversion scrambler
- Memory channel quick select
- CTCSS & DCS
- Advanced signal management
- Full spectrum backlighting
- Active channel transmit in scan
- 5 year warranty
- Digital signal processing
- Open and group scan mode
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.